I call for a bill to require our great leaders to honestly name their legislation.
I like things that do what they say on the tin.
Here are some examples:
- The Freedom of Some Information and Certainly Not Anything to Do with Parliament Act
- The Identity Cards and Privacy Abolishing Database Act
- The Serious Organised Crime and Police and Anti-Brian Haw and Banning of Spontaneous Protest (and T-shirts) and Drinking Tea and Eating Cake and Reading Near Parliament Act
(Ok, that was a bit long-winded)
- The Terrorism and Anti-Heckling and Possibility of Being Arrested for Wearing a T-Shirt Act
- The Serious (except for Armed Robbery) and Not So Serious Crimes Such As Unauthorised Salmon Fishing Bill
- The Anti-terrorism, Crime, Security, and Indefinite Detention of Foreigners Without Trial Act
- The Prevention of Terrorism and House Arrest Without Trial Act